What is Freemasonry to you?
(A Minnesota Mason answered this as summarized below)
If a non-Mason were to ask you, "What is Masonry?" how would you answer? To me, Masonry is the following:
- 1. In the lodge room, Speculative Masonry is information and inspiration
2. In the home, Masonry is kindness and fidelity.
3. In business relationships, Masonry is honesty and veracity.
4. In my daily work, Masonry is thoroughness and dependability.
5. In social contacts, Masonry is moderation and self-control.
6. Toward the fortunate , Masonry is congratulations and best wishes.
7. Toward the weak , Masonry is compassion and assistance.
8. Toward wickedness , Masonry is rebuke and resistance.
9. Toward the penitent , Masonry is forgiveness and another chance.
10. Finally, toward God , Masonry is reverence, love and obedience.
Joey P's and Totoy's Inks and Needles